CADMUS Womens High Waist Yoga Shorts Spandex Running Side Pockets
- Two pockets are big enough to put Phone, Card or Key,and hold them very steady
- Crossover High Waisted Biker Shorts with Sexy slimming criss cross v waist, Tummy control squat proof cycling shorts, Supportive ribbed overlapping waistband, Pass the squat test
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort,gusseted crotch for greater freedom of movement
- 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex
- Using 4 Way Stretch & Non See-through Fabric.Perfect for various fitness in gym or outdoors all seasons. Volleyball, running, cycle, baseball, basketball, football, weight training etc
- Elastic closure
- Quick Drying and Sweat wicking fabric.When you’re doing exercise, a moisture-wicking running shorts can improve your sports efficiently, provide max comfort and mobility
Sold：256 Wished: 48 Followed: 60
WE ARE CADMUS
We use the best quality natural materials and the most advanced production technology to provide customers with the best wearing feel
For our items:COMPRESSION TIGHTS to protect against muscle trauma during training. Provide support to the upper leg muscles and reduce muscle vibrations.
LEISURE SPORTS CLOTHES have advanced Unique mesh design, Breathable, soft and moisture-wicking fabric keep you dry and comfortable
QUICK DRY COMFORTABLE DESIGN breathable and moisture wicking to keep sweat away and dry fast. Lightweight and elastic material, for increased comfort and a wide range of motion.
FASTER WARM-UP pre-exercise and a greater power output to boost performance.
PERFECT OPTION to Cross Training, Workouts, Weight Lifting, Football, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Hockey, Tennis, Running, Walking, Fitness, Exercise, Yoga and competing in all-weather sports and activities. Cool in summer with heat retention in winter.
Large, X-Large, XX-Large
by Brian Clark
I loveeee these, yes it does give you a camel toe but that’s easy to fix just buy the Victoria secret seamless panties and use the panty liner trick (on YouTube).What I don’t like is that everyone said to size up on the reviews. I’m usually a M so I went with that but they are actually a little loose and have so much stretch to them that I wish I would have gotten a small. I wouldn’t size up. Either get your usual or size down one.I’m 5’5 with 38 inch hips and a 28’ waist.
by Linda Ware
They are a great fit! The high waist gave the illusion of a much smaller waist. Love how cute they were and was the perfect length for me. I’m 5’7 145lbs. The only thing was that I had to keep pulling them done. During my workouts they didn’t stay put. If the shorts had a silicone strip around the leg area That would fix the riding up your thigh problem .
Even though they are stretch. There just a little bit big. But I’m gonna wear them because they are awesome.